Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yet another rough day! Let's restart VOD!

After a not so good day today, I went into my bedroom and sought out the Lord for some direction. I asked Him to show me how to deal with a situation laid out before me and low and behold 5 minutes later He showed me this verse and it spoke to me in such a huge way!
Romans 16:17-20 (New International Version)

17 I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. 19 Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I am full of joy over you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.


20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

It is awesome that you are able to turn something ugly into something beautiful!

I love you!