Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Verse of the day!

Psalm 77:14
You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.
For those of you who have been praying whole heartedly for my Aunt Betty thank you very, very much. Please continue you to pray for her for a healing miracle from God, and for her family. A couple of my cousins are not taking this in a good way and are looking for anyone they can to blame for it, especially God! My Cousin Brent and I have always been like brothers and he is blaming God and my Mom for the fact that his Mom is not healed yet. Just please keep him and everyone close to this situation in your prayers. It has really just been another way that Satan has been attacking me lately, and man has he been coming from all fronts. Thanks, Scott Smith

No comments: