Monday, September 22, 2008

Things are slowly but surely progressing along!

Today I stayed home, spent a little bit of time with my mother and got a few business things situated and in order. Starting a business is very time consuming and very, very costly. I have spent money to get this started that we have not really had. Thank God, He has made a way. Well here is a preview of my first set of business cards and the logo will soon be updated per Kaitlyn Brock, I have asked her to add some color and maybe even alter the design some for me! She said she would she what she could do. Jared Taylor is heading up my webpage for me and setting up some email servers for me as well. Without further ado




4 comments:

Diana Smith said...

They look awesome babe!

Unknown said...

Looks cool!

Chris Wall said...

You just couldn't resist having th buckeyes in the name, could you? lol! The card looks great!!! I'll be prying for the success of the business too!

Scott Smith said...

Chris I actually just couldn't think of anything better. So that is what I went with, but being in Ohio it should fair pretty well!