Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally!!

We finally have electric back! Our electric went out at around 3pm Sunday afternoon and just came back on Tuesday at 10pm. I know I sure wouldn't have made it very far on a wagon trail in the late 1800's. Or as a new frontiersman. I was going crazy! Although I think I have read more in the last 2 days than in the last 2 years! I am reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", "Running with the Giants of the Old Testament"(John Maxwell, and truly inspiring) and "Your Best Life Now" (Joel Osteen). The problem is I am really enjoying all three books and its hard to decide which one I want to finish more! So I just take my time, and grab one on instinct alone, but all three speak to me in different ways. Rich Dad=Financial, and Mental encouragement. Running=A new view on what Heroes of the Bible would say to us if they could help us run our race, and Best Life=reinventing who we are on earth in Christ and how to defeat that horrible self image most of us have of ourselves

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys have power again!