Monday, September 8, 2008

Direction and Storehouses

God has really been speaking to me alot about the direction I am heading and the direction He wants me to go to in the future, I'll be the first to admit that up until we started going to Center Pointe, alot of what Ray preached about yesterday echoed in my head. Constant doubts of where I was headed, what I was here for, if I was in the relationship God had intended me to be in, if His word was 100% completely true, and if He was truly here for me in every way. Like most people I knew at times, but I wasn't sure 100% of the time. I mean there have been great glimpses of GLORIOUS things that have happened in my life over the last five years especially, but there was still a little gray area that I was unsure of.

I do not know how the rest of you feel that are reading this and attend Center Pointe, but I know that God is real and He is working in so many ways. My favorite way is through Ray, every message that Ray delivers is from God....without a doubt in my mind Ray is so much like David (you know David writer of Psalms and King of Israel, not to mention that he killed one of the biggest men on the planet, Goliath) Ray is a man after God's own heart, he diligently seeks God to prepare his messages and allows God's word to flow through Him. Ray's messages every single week that we have been at Center Pointe (since the 1st week of April we have missed 2 Sundays) show how God is moving, at least to me. These messages just affirm things/battles that are and have been going on in my own life. Satan has been attacking and by me enabling him, has been winning at times, but with sermons that hit home every Sunday he is not winning any longer. I know that Ray's sermons have been ministering to others as well.

As most of you know, I have sparingly been working over the last couple of months and even when I was working "full time" we were still struggling because most of my income was going to child support and gas to drive to and from work. God has been speaking to me directing me as I read my bible to verses that have been about storehouses and work ethics. I believe that this is to prepare me for what lies ahead with my new career field, God wants me to be able to save so that I in the future will not have to worry about us, or our dear and close friends that struggle. Diana's dad has had some rough times. My mom has had some rough times, and I see that Danny and Sarah are struggling some, I know what Diana and I have been through and are going through and it pains me to see us and others go through these times of trials. I don't know where we would be if Diana wasn't as dedicated of a person as she is, she is very dedicated to God, her family, and her work (sometimes that is a bad thing). Please keep her in your prayers, as she is still carrying us through this time and being completely stressed out. I appreciate her so much and she means more to me than she will ever know.

Oh and BTW, I am finally starting my official training tomorrow, and very, very excited about it!


No comments: