Saturday, September 27, 2008

Almost There!

Thursday I went down to Cincinnati with Diana for work and go do some training with James. He had his cousin there to train him as well and he had another young lady there he is trying to get to become his agent. So he was teaching us how to figure out our income potential, and how to draw it up on paper so we could see it on a regular basis. The income potential is beyond anything I have ever imagined. I could more than quadruple my best income ever in my first year if I just apply myself. Well after the money lesson, we started practicing our presentations. I had not done this in front of anyone yet so I was very nervous and I had only seen like 15-20 presentations. After I got done James rated me out of 0-10, 10 being the best and I got 8's on everything but the deductible part which to me is the most important part of the presentation. Anyways 8 out of 10 is not that bad for an average....I would loved to have had a B average in my junior and senior years of high school. Well I should only have a few more days of training because I have to learn some more about the products and to perform the presentation in front of an actual client for James. That will be fun! Nerves will be shot there. Anyways my confidence is starting to come back and my desire is through the roof, I see what James is doing and it's so easy a chimpanzee can do it and he is on pace to make over $250,000 this year. That is after his living/business expenses. INSANE. Imagine how much we could give towards serving God with that kind of income. I love serving God and being able to bless Him back will be a huge reward. I hate to see that I have friends who are struggling and family too, and I am helpless as to be able to help them financially and I will be ecstatic if God allows me to earn that kind of income to use for His glory!

No comments: