Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Father of my first teenager?

My son Austin, turns 13 today, Wow that is truly hard to believe. He is growing up so fast and has become quite the young man. I love his spirit of worship for God (he gets that from his grandma Smith and I). He reminds me so much of myself sometimes and that scares the crap out of me! I honestly think that what scares me the most is the fact that in 2 and 1/2 years he will be driving.....YIKES. Most of all I am very proud of him for the young man that he is and for the love he has for God through all of the hard times that I have put him through and that his Mother has put him through, I know that when he is an adult he will look back on these experiences and know that God has something better for him in store. One more thing about Austin's bday that is special not only to me but to him as well, He shares his bday with my "little brother" Jake Kirk (so happy bday Jakey). I love you Austin.

No comments: