Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm a little tired!

This week has been my first full/half week of training. I started on Wed. Trained from 830am until 9pm my first full day, then the next day I trained from 900am until about 5pm, and thank God today was a little shorter, although it seemed like a long time because I had to sit at Diana's work until 530pm anyways waiting for her to get done working. Training has been nothing short of phenomenal. James has been very thorough and gracious in his training, today we went with his boss (another Dave) and he treated us all to lunch. I am supposed to be out in the field on my own in no more than 2 more weeks, providing I learn ALL the products I have to learn.

I must say one of the things that I love about this system that I will be using is that is not a push-hard type of sale. I have been with James to 9 appointments, 5 of them were sales and not one single time did he have to hard-close these people, he made 4,800 dollars in literally 4 days and the 4 that he didn't "close" this week all have appointments for James to come back out next week and pick up their "signed" applications too. Oh, and the $4,800 was what he collected from his appointments this week, that is not including the $2,000 in applications he picked up from the week before. It is incredible. He is just so nonchalant about it, i have seen it and can hardly still believe it. I mean, I know I can do exactly what James is doing and maybe even some more stuff. He has a low week because he was training other agents and that took away from his appointment setting. We get 30 leads a week and I am going to do everything I can to set 25+ of them a week, I can sell 50% of them and the average sale I will earn about $800-$1,000. I cannot wait to get out in the field. Well I better get back to studying so that I will be able to in two weeks!

No comments: