Monday, June 30, 2008

VoD 6/30/08, Spiritual Warfare, and more

Ephesians 6: 16-18
16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
I believe that this is the verse that Danny was addressing in small groups training last night! Awesome verse. I also absolutely loved small groups training. It's really funny how
God gives you confirmation through others that have absolutely no knowledge of where you are at and what is going on! My Mom on the other hand does and not even 2 weeks ago her and I were talking about spritual warfare and how Satan is going to do everything in his power to make you not want to do small groups..so far he isn't convincing me! It is also funny that we talked about that last night because I have been being attacked by Satan, he has been making me feel insignifigant and like a failure alot lately and I know it's not true but there is doubt when he comes and pushes and pushes at you. I am as of today surrendering that to God! God and prayer and my shield of faith that God will deliver me from satan and will restore my confidence in His plan and path for me! He has already presented me with an awesome job offer (which is one of the things that satan has been making me feel insecure about!).

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

It's almost time!!!