Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 Years WOW! Congrats to the wife for putting up with me this long!















This is my absolute favorite picture of the two of us! I had this picture blown up and gave this to Diana for Christmas. The past two years have flown by and yes we have been through plenty of ups and downs but with God our downs seem so small and petty now. It has been an awesome experience witnessing Diana's hunger to grow in the Lord and I cannot wait to see what more comes of it in the next few years! She definately was a blessing from God at a time when I needed her most and even before we were married she has been there by my side through some rough obstacles and some very tough life altering decisions. I cherish her more than she will ever know and along with God she holds the keys to my heart!
















A big huge thank you to my Mom (who I couldn't find a picture of from the wedding on this stupid computer), as well as Tom (Diana's dad) and Lynn (Diana's Mom) and especially Dave and Robin Hinman, They helped as much as anyone to make our day a special day and Dave only moments before we strolled out to the altar told me and I quote "Now is the time to run". He was only kidding and referring to the past October when I had postponed our wedding at the last moment. But they made it an awesome day!
















Well I overcame the biggest obstacle in our marriage getting my wife to watch football, while she doesn't look very enthusiastic in the picture she should be the Buckeyes beat the crap out of Michigan for the 4th straight year. Oh btw the final was 14-3 Buckeyes.






She usually get so aggravated with me for making funny faces while people are taking pictures but sometimes it is fun to aggravate her! Love ya honey.





Wow a fun day at Kings Island, we have had a few of them the last couple of months and lucky for you guys we got pictures of me not in the waterpark, me with a shirt off is not a pretty sight!

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

wow! We really have overcome a lot of things this year and together! I am lucky to be married to such an amazing man! Now if only we can find the directions on raising children... haha

I love you and am looking forward to celebrating the next 50, 60, 75 years together! I know that you are the man I was meant to grow old with!!!!