Sunday, June 8, 2008

Small Groups!

Man I was really looking forward to small group training and it is really paying off! I am diggin this stuff! I know it is going to be alot of work but I think Diana and I will be ready for that challenge when that time comes! I am so siked about the training though, we are learning a ton of very valuable imformation...John should be charging for this class he is an awesome teacher! God knew what he was doing when he put John and Jan in CP! I love the place and cannot get enough of it. I could live in a big house with all of these people (oh wait that is God's plan in a few years). God is so wonderful and I love the change He is doing in me and my beautiful wife (she is amazing by the way) and her heart for God is growing everyday more and more! God is good!

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

Can you believe how far we have come this past year! I feel like for the first time as a couple we listened to what God was really saying and boy is it paying off now!

Have I told you lately how proud I am of you!!!

I love you!