Saturday, June 21, 2008

Football Game update!

Well we lost again, but most of us had more fun in this loss than the previous three games combined, it was a very hard fought battle but our offense just couldn't put the ball in the endzone. We had the ball inside the five three times and miscommunication and turnovers killed our drives! But I did do a little stat padding of my own, I got my first big play of the season late in the third quarter. Kyle (our team owner) was play RE and I was playing DT and the Center for WV snapped the ball over the QB's head and he couldn't find it Kyle got into the backfield and the ball got knocked around a little on the ground and ended up rolling right towards me and my big butt was on that ball like white on rice, a glass of milk, a paper plate and a snowstorm! Dude I was so pumped up after that. I felt like I was out there and doing a good job! I jumped up and my celebration was that I aimed the football to heaven toward dad and my God. It was awesome! Can't wait till next week! Well I almost forgot a big thanks goes out to Pastor Ray and his lovely wife Melissa for making the trip down to watch the game, sorry you guys didn't get to see me play but I played almost the entire 2nd half!

2 comments:

Ray Brock said...

We were happy to be there and proud to have one of our CP family members out there!!!!

Diana Smith said...

It was awesome to have the Brocks there, to bad they didnt get to see you actually play lol. I love you and am so happy for the changes you are making in your life every day!