Sunday, June 22, 2008

Verse of the day 6-23-08


Isaiah 40:31




those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint!




How true is this verse! I find that if I keep my hope in the Lord so many daily strifes we come to are a whole lot easier! And man o man can he renew some strength. When the walking and running are left in God's hands you feel like you are flying high! and you are with the Holy Spirit! Praise be to God the Lord of all Lords and King of all Kings and the Heavenly Father of all Creation!




2 comments:

Ray Brock said...

This is my favorite verse in the entire bible. I have it all over my library.

Diana Smith said...

That is an awesome verse! I think I am going to post this on my wall at work... I love you