Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Movie Review

Chronicles of Narnia
Prince Caspian
Well I enjoyed this a heck of alot more than I did IJ4.
There were a ton of biblical refrences in this movie but the two that really stuck out to me are...Late in the movie Azlan(the lion/which has biblical similarities to Jesus) asks Lucy why it took her so long to come to him and she says "I believed but the others weren't so sure" and Azlan replied "If you believed all of this time why did it take you so long to come to me". Man that seriously sent shivers down my spine! Another cool moment was at the very end, one of the mice gets his tail cut off in battle and Azlan heals it and makes it grow back, similar to Christ healing the soldiers ear that Peter cuts on the eve of Christ's death. Phenomonal movie kid safe minus a little violence that kids can see on the news every night! Take the family out to see it!!

No comments: