Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Verse of the Day

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Well this is in honor of us being without electricity for 11 hours. Even though it was dark last night watching the lightning for a couple of hours was AWESOME. I love thunderstorms. Austin and I sat up watching the lightning flashing across the sky last night. God sure has made some miraculous things! It just amazes me that the bible is one of them yet it goes so unoticed to so many, yes it is man written but spoken through men from God to get His eternal point across! Having Jesus light your path is a pretty awesome thing! God is good!

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

It def wasnt fun getting ready this morning. Having no electric really shows how we can take advantage of the "little" things!

I love you!
Di