Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Little Sore Today!

Well yesterday I suited up for a football game for the first time in 14+ years ...I know scary huh, but it actually was alot of fun even though I didn't do much and only played a few downs (thank God) it was still awesome to just be a part of a team again! I am going to start going to the gym again to try and cultivate my skills and add a little more strength and to shed some of this belly! Well here are a couple of pics from the game!












Well I gotta run it's time to go praise God for my awesome life!

4 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I love you!

Chris Wall said...

Hey I think there is a spider on your uniform shirt!

John said...

Semi Pro Football... that's awesome! Next thing you know, they'll be making a movie about you!

Scott Smith said...

John, I hope you get to read this again, but I would much rather have a movie made of me based on my work for Christ than for anything else! I love football and I hope that we can lead some of our teamates to the Lord!