Thursday, July 3, 2008

A New Start! and Vod

I finally found out when I start training for my new job! I have been wanting to get back into the sales field for the last few months....when I am not selling it feels like something is missing in my life! I absolutely love selling, the competition of it, the personability of it, the building of client relationships, closing the deals, the o so high feeling of making the sale, the general excitement that selling and learning new things everyday brings! I am super excited about starting training! I start August 4th and it is a 4 week training session which I do get paid for, not only that but they also help me build a "bank of money" up so I can be paid the 2nd month while I am out selling and building my own business! This almost builds up to the excitement that ny wife and I have shared for Jesus and our new home Center Pointe, which has brought many wonderful new things into our lives! We are eager to get started with the small groups. We are eager to further build relationships. We are also eager to keep growing in Christ, as much as we have grown in the last few months, we want more, and more, and more....you get the idea! God has been awesome to us and his faithfulness remains the same today as it was yesterday and all the days before! I cannot even being to say how much our growth in Christ has meant to us over the last few months all I know is that is has changed us both tremendouly and I will never turn away from God again!

Romans 8:28 (New International Version)

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

I am praying for you babe!