Friday, July 11, 2008

One of those days!!!

Today was one of those days where you just wish you hadn't got out of bed! Everything that could go wrong today has and on top of that I have a wife who is stressed out because of her job. Julie fell and hurt her arm tonight hitting the concrete I thought she might have broken it and was a little scared that may have been the case! Thankfully she is ok only a minor scrape and a little blood loss and she will be as good as new in a couple of hours more than likely! Also lost to Danny in Madden tonight....Not a happy camper there! I had time set aside tonight to fix the brakes on my Buick and Diana's dad was going to help me, but evidently I didn't get here in his time schedule and he left before we could get them change and then gave me an earful about making him wait! Oh well new day now lets make the most of it!

3 comments:

Trish Begley said...

One of those "take a deep breath" days huh? Isn't great that we know that God is going to look after us through everything? Sometimes I just have to smile and shake my head on days like this. You and the "better" half are in our thoughts! See you on Sunday!

Diana Smith said...

Gosh tell me about it! My whole week has been that way. All I can say is THANK GOD its over!!!!

Trish Begley said...

WHOA! You have pulled ahead of the pack on the dunking booth vote! Should I get the floral "accessories" ready? =)