Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally a good day!

Finally a good day! So I get up this morning and head down to CTI Freight Brokers to sit in on some calls with Dave Begley, I wasn't there more than half an hour and had posted a comment to Paul Peterson regarding church and his Insurance situation, within 30 seconds he asked me if he could call me to help him with it! so I emailed my number to him and he called a couple of minutes later, I asked if he would like me to come by and sit with him and Sherri to explain it to them, so I was on my way and decided to stop by the American Family office down stairs to get a business card for Paul and less than 3 minutes into the conversation she is offering me a job selling Life Insurance (So I am meeting with her on Monday at 4pm) then I got to the Peterson's to help relieve the confusion for Paul, and less than five minutes after I am there Paul was comfortable playing footsies with me! 30 minutes after being there I got a call from this Manager from an Insurance Broker that I have been planning to go to work for in August! I was beginning to worry that this job may fall through, but now with the call from him I am even more confident and willing to get started, It seems like things were looking down and I would never be back to doing sales and now in less than a week I have three jobs offered to me at once all of which may be getting some feasible time from me! Also on top of that I found out this morning that the company that I have been driving a truck for for the last 5 weeks, got me a load that picks up at 9pm in Dayton and delivers at 12am in Toledo and I will still make $500 (guaranteed) money from them ....thus eliminating all of my "commission only worries"!

1 comment:

paul said...

a memorable day to say the least...