Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Small Groups, Small Groups, Small Groups, and More Small Groups!!

The more and more we talk about, get prepared for, and get closer to beginning our small group the more and more excited we get about it! I know some of you may have read the post I did earlier on some of our plans for small group, but we had lunch with Dave, Trish, Danny, Sarah and their families ( I love these guys and gals) and I gotta tell you that I love everyones enthusiasm regarding the commitment of having a successfull small group, we really have some great ideas not only for our group "in house" but also for some "in group" outreaches. I have been practicing on my guitar so much the last 2 weeks I can barely hold down the strings because my finger tips hurt so bad. Thank God for new thinner strings, they won't hurt as bad! I have been playing alot better now though which is helpful, it wont sound so bad. Just got a call from Dave B, I was planning on going to help the Peterson's move but he said that they are all moved in, so looks like I will get to abuse my fingers some more tonight! I may enjoy a flick at home by myself too, although I have some mowing to do, after it cools down a little.

No comments: