Friday, August 29, 2008

A Great Day!

Today was my first day of training for the brokerage firm! I have decided to name my company Buckeye Insurance Brokers! James said that this was a good move because of being in Ohio and most people (in my opinion, smart people) like the Buckeyes and it is the state tree lol and Ohio is called the Buckeye state. We ran only one appointment and he had an absolute lay down of a sale, he would've had to be a moron to mess this up. If it was me doing the selling I would have made $1,100 in less than 2 hours! I think I could've handled that, there really wasn't much too it at all. I am really looking forward to being able to get out in the field on my own again and make some serious money, and with ten different companies to choose from you can always get them the best rates. Ooooooooooo, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can call it BIB for short. :P

It sounds exciting!

Scott Smith said...

Hey, I already thought of that, and I didn;t like it lol. I think we will just say the whole name out. I do like it and am very excited!

Missy M said...

This place sounds a lot better than American Income. I wish you luck.