Thursday, August 7, 2008

A rough week! Yet eye still on God!

Hey everyone sorry but the net is still down at our house, and I have been resorting to going to the library to surf! Tonight Diana brought home her broadband card so I get to do some blogging/venting. So anyways, I found out that 2 of the jobs I was looking at sort of fell through, kinda depressing but I am looking at it as a blessing, God will provide something even better. I also scratched my right eye pretty bad this week and haven't been able to wear my contacts for 3 days which has really sucked. My eye is still bothering me and kind of pink because I have been scratching the crap out of it cause it's been so itchy. But I know God will heal it. Life can always throw us many curveballs and it is up to us to either swing away or to leave the outcome to God! I choose to leave the outcome to God.

No comments: