Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Sunday of Celebration

Man is tomorrow shaping up to be an AWESOME Sunday. First there is church, which might I add is the one thing that I look forward to every week. Church at CP ROCKS!!! Awesome messages every week and Outstanding worship every week, man I love this place! Next is the fact that a whole bunch of people are getting baptized this week. I am actually getting re-baptized, my lil sis-n-law is getting baptized and now we found out that my son wants to get baptized as well....HOW AWESOME IS THAT! Then after all of this EXCITEMENT we are starting Small Groups training! OK Who planned all of this was it you Ray? John? Chris? ......No..... it was God. He knew that this Sunday was going to be very special and WOW is it working for His favor. The timing and excitement of all of this is very overwhelming and I cannot wait for tomorrow. God is awesome and He is in control. Try and let go and enjoy the ride people! Oh yea and I got to see baby Elijah last night and that makes me want one more and more! He is soooooooo cute!

No comments: