Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Queenie

Wow, Sometimes its hard to tell someone to their face how much you appreciate them especially when it goes to their head! So I decided to do it on here for other people to see as well. I know that the last couple of years have been very hard for my Queenie, dealing with me on a daily basis cannot be an easy task. I know that she has a very stressful job and sometimes wants to take it out on everyone in her path! I know that I haven't been much help to her the last 9 or 10 months financially and at home. It is kind of hard to do sometimes especially when depression sets it. Thank God I have overcome that and depression can be flooded out with things like Joy and Peace and most of all Faith. I know that the church change has alot to do with this on both our parts, we both were just kind of going through the motions at Dove. Don't get me wrong I loved Dove and the people there are phenomenal, might I add just like Center Pointe! But the change to Center Pointe has also brought stronger Faith in God on my part and a new appreciation for my wife's desire to serve the Lord (man that gets me excited), until we were at CP I had not seen that side of her...she is really looking forward to the Small Groups , and what they will bring! The change has also brought me a steady job...its pretty awesome that only a few days after us committing to being members at CP, God gave me the job I desired (or one of the two anyways) and the opportunity to take some weights off my AWESOME WIFE'S shoulders. She has been carrying our family through some pretty horrible months and with not much help from me. I have told her I am sorry a million times but those are only words, I have to work on showing her every way that I can! One is that I can fulfill what God has commanded me to do and that is to "Love her as Christ loved the church". I know He will give me the strength that I need to prove that to her and to provide for her the way that God intended. Queenie I Love You and You are the MOST AWESOMEST WIFE IN THE WORLD!!! Thank you for standing beside me the last few months even when you felt like giving up!

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana Smith said...

That is supposet to say- We have been through a lot together individually and as a couple it has made us stronger!