Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Songs

This is a song that I kind of wrote after a couple we knew had visited Center Pointe and pretty much tried to find everything they could not to like it. I personally think they don't know what they are talking about, but hers the thing IT'S OK because I know that my God is a big God and He has me and my family at CP at this time for a specific reason and I cannot wait until that is fufilled, IT SO EXCITING....Its the most AWESOMEST feeling ever. So without further ado....
Stand Together
Eyes on You
Loving all that You do
My heart in Your hands
Let it work Your great Plans
Chorus
Stand together
lost in His Love
Stand together
lost in His Love
Bridge 1
By His stripes we are healed
Forever in victory
which by His blood it sealed
When we stand together
We get lost in His Love forever
Bridge 2
One calling One prayer
One Answer to get us there
One purpose One Plan
Only One road to His Land
On my knees
praying Lord let my song be
A Holy Sacrifice
Let it bring You new life
In this place
Amazing Love Amazing Grace
In this Place
Lord reveal to us your face

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I reallly like that song...now all you need is some music for it. Keep it up I love the writting!!!

I love you always and forever!
Queenie

John said...

I like the song too! Especially the theme of Unity that runs through it. Get some music for it man... I'll lay down a bass line for you! Ha-Ha