Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Turn 15 Random Things About Me

Well my wife posted fifteen random things about her for our new friends to learn a little more about her so here is my shot at it!


1. For about ten years I turned my back on God and it took me almost dying for me to turn my eyes back to Him, but believe me when I say He has my attention now and I know He is real because He showed me on that mountain side!

2. My mom is one-legged lol. Sorry something silly to put here, she lost her right leg in a corn picker accident 56 years ago! Wow but she can still kick it OLD SCHOOL!

3. I actually have 3 sons and 1 daughter but due to some regretful decisions when I was not walking in Christ I only have Austin and Julie in my life now! Jarrod and Jacob are my other two angels!

4. My father died when I was 17 and in the middle of my Senior year of High School (1992) Yikes that was awhile ago, I took it really bad and blamed God ....see no. 1

5. I currently work for a trucking company, but my real love is Sales. I used to work for an Insurance company and I loved it. Wish I could do something similar with a salary!

6. I am a huge Star Wars freak...ok I don't get crazy enough to get all dressed up like a wookie (although having the hair would be nice, you know a little nookie with a wookie!) but I still love Star Wars.

7. My absolute favorite thing to do with my kids is to go swimming.

8. I am a huge BUCKNUT! I love the Buckeyes almost as much as God....ALMOST!! I can't get mad at Him because He wouldn't lose to the stupid SEC! Oh yea I almost forgot to include the wife in this equation too!

9. My biggest secret is that I desire to do somthing like "Dancing With The Stars" Well I want to learn how to dance like that anyways! Shhhh Big secret!

10. I kissed my first girl when I was the ripe ole age of 5. LOL. She and I are still friends and I named my youngest son after her youngest brother! He is like my little brother he is pretty awesome.

11. I have another secret. I love Classical music. You know....Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, and Tchaiovsky.....Love em to death. I used to listen to it all the time when I was a teenager!

12. I called off mine and Diana's wedding two weeks before the first time it was supposed to happen. She was a little upset, but I knew the timing was off, after about two months of her being very upset with me she realized we had made the right decision and in June 2006 she blew me away in that awesome dress she had!

13. About 95% of the time I am listening to Klove or Air 1 on the radio and if you are a christian I believe you should be too. I once heard someone say that you might as well practice praising God everyday now because when you get to heaven that's all you are going to be doing!

14. The BEN-GALS Stink!!! I am a Buccaneers fan! HA HA We have a Super Bowl Ring and one of those is better than two Runner Up Rings! Long Story as to how I became a Bucs fan.

15. My biggest pet peeve is having my feet being touched! I accidently, because of my reflexes kicked Austin in the face when he was about 3. Sorry Bub!

No comments: