Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Graduations




My daughter Julieann is graduating kindergarten today and although it is not quite the same accomplishment as High School it is still a big deal to me. She has attended Village Christian School for the entire year and we actually enrolled her a year early to most school standards because her birthday falls late in the fall. I am overwhelmed by how much she has learned, she reads, she is very good at math, she has learned a new Bible verse each week which has been fun for me and my wife and has taught us a lot as well. She is growing up to be a young woman of God. It is amazing to see at age five and a half(she has to have that half in there) how much she loves God...she loves Klove as much as I do if not more...she can sing most of the songs that play on there and Robin my little sis who attends the same school used to listen to all kinds of non-christian crap/music is addicted to Jesus music and to Jesus Himself now. It truly has been an amazing year and I truly cannot wait to see them both grow in the Lord even more as their school careers advance.

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Ha mine was posted first: )

Thank you for helping me raise such an awesome lil girl! We have so much to be thankful for!

I love you forever and always,
Queenie

Ray Brock said...

AWESOME!!!!

Be proud and hang onto every moment, these next few years are going to fly by! Every little girl needs a daddy!!!!!