Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a great Sunday!

Ok I will admit today did not start out the greatest. I woke up this morning after only 6+ hours of sleep feeling exhausted and fatigued from walking Kings Island last night. It was fun just not my cup of tea. So after waking up this morning I got dressed for church went to let my dogs out to go potty and it was too late both of them had already went in their cages and the smaller of the two FILLED his cage with POO, I have been a little nauseous all week and today was the day. The smell just got to me and thank God the only thing I had in my belly at this time was grape kool aid. So up it came, making me feel pretty awful all morning. We got to church "on time", well barely. Then things started picking up a little. Missy and Trish, Diana and I were supposed to go see "Fireproof" a week or so ago and we couldn't go because finances have just been awful, I mean we have been making it but just barely.
Anyways Missy and Trish decided to take it upon themselves to bless us with a $30 gift card so we could go see the movie. This was truly a blessing to us and shows how much God is doing in our lives and that He can make a way when there seems to be no way (big spot in the movie for that too). Thanks very much Missy and Trish, I do not know how to thank you guys or how to express our gratitude. We love you guys. Man was it awesome. We loved it and it was a real blessing. As Diana and I were leaving she had overheard a "Small Group" that had planned to go out and see it together as well, we thought that was really neat.
Anyways after leaving the movie Diana and I discussed the similarities from the movie to our own walk/marriage and man were there alot. I really encourage all of you to get out and see this movie as well as go out and check this site http://www.40daylovedare.com/ . It is has an awakening presence. Well I got to run my wife is itching to post what she has to say about it.

1 comment:

Trish said...

You're very very very welcome! It was the least we could do!