Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dinner with the Simpsons!

So Homer, Marge, Lisa, Lil Bart.....and wait not Maggie yet? Sorry Isaac for calling you Lisa just everyone is so bent on girlyfying you. Dinner was awesome, I love chili. Dan had some habenero cheese that lit me on fire. I love hot stuff though, that is one reason why I love my wife so much ;-). Dinner was great, the fellowship was great. I really miss those guys (and Sarah). It has been a little tough for us especially Diana with the split from the Small Group happening so fast. After last night I think things are much better for Diana, she said she didn't feel awkward last night and that is a good thing. Thanks for having us down last night Simpsons!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a nice time.

That habenero cheese stuff sounds awesome!