Thursday, October 30, 2008

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Finally, I am able to take a slight sigh of relief. I have been struggling quite a bit lately with many many things, and God being the Almighty Deliverer that He is. Has been working so much in my life. I had this really big career threatening issue that He has delivered me from. I had this past issue that was career threatening and He has delivered me from that or at least He has made a way. His way. My marriage has been a little shaky lately, Diana being stressed with work and my income not up to full flow yet. That is finally coming full circle too. At first I had some contract issues but God has made His way for that. My contracts are finally getting approved so my income can start rolling in. God has given me this unique ability and I do not want to squander it any longer than I already have. My family has been very patient in waiting for my career to take me where we need and where God has planned for it to go, but I think the trails and tribulations are what makes us who God wants us to be. He has shown me so much over the last few weeks about myself. Such as.......I am not a quitter. I have the desire to succeed. I am a very talented salesman. But most importantly my faith when things just seem like they are going nowhere and fast, stays strong and focused on God. Don't get me wrong, I may not have read my Bible as much as I should have the last few weeks, but listening to christian music can sometimes keep you as focused as need be. I love the song "Never Let Go" from Matt Redman. It is so true when it says (lyrics from the Bible) "and I will fear no evil, for my God is with me, and if my God is with me, whom then shall I fear" I believe that is from Romans 8:29 and Ray read that a few months back at Men's Group which I missed last month and I have to get back too because I really "missed" it. Well that's about it for me....New Posts coming soon!

No comments: