Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Movie Review!


Today was a pretty fun day. I got to work at home on some product knowledge. Worked a little on my income tracker. Then I laid down for a brief nap since I have been a tad bit under the weather this week.
After all of that I was awakened by the news that Josh Morgan was here. So I got up to keep the house civilized. Austin and Josh took turns getting beat at Connect 4 while Robin was working for a bit. Josh is a good kid. Very well mannered and well behaved. Good Job Dave and Lisa (Lisa we know all of the credit goes to the ladies of the house).
Anyways we went to see Madagascar 2. This evening we ended up having to push it back till 9:30 because Julie went to dinner with her Papa and I had been promising her all week I was going to take her. We all loved it. It was as good as the first movie and I gotta say that I love King Julian (you know the lemur guy who sings "I like to move it". That dude cracked me up. Plus the new characters and the penguins always rock! Great Movie. Worth a trip to the movies or a DVD buy!

No comments: