Friday, November 7, 2008

Contracted or Contracted?

So this has been a very eventful/uneventful week. I contracted some kind of allergy/flu like symptoms that for whatever reason I just cannot shake for the life of me. I had a fever most of the day on Wed. Thursday I got up went to work saw a couple of clients had Julie's parent teacher conferences and came home to only have my fever go up again and felt like a semi-truck had hit me.

So this has been a very eventful/uneventful week. I finally got contracted with most of my companies that I have been patiently waiting on. Good news is, I am finally able to submit business in my own name to get paid on it. Which eliminates some huge worries and relieves a ton of weight off of my shoulders. God has been diligent with His promises. I am relieved that I know how good He has been at providing for me and my family.

Two different types of Contracted both in the same week.

No comments: