Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vacation! (Time to reflect in God)

As many of you know I was on a little "vacation" for 12 days. I fully believe that God had me in that situation for a couple of reasons and that I either fulfilled those reasons or he fulfilled some things inside of me during that time and what was supposed to come out of it, DID in fact come out of it! If that makes any sense to you all! Well Monday evening when I finally got to come home, my family and I decided to spend my first night of freedom with the Brock small group and I must say that I do not think there is a more outrageous bunch of Christians out there. We had an awesome evening, I was so glad to be back around the people that I love and respect and God is doing amazing things in and through His people at AXIOM. Also that evening when we got home from church we had a card in the mail with no return address to it. Someone had sent us a much needed $50 gift card and we are sure that it came from church because it was playing "How Great is Our God" when we opened it. Diana cried and I was just blown away by the love that we continuously receive and the fact that no one was judgmental about the entire situation and I DIG that about Axiom. I (we) love you one and all. Thank you for the gift card whoever you are and know that you blessed our socks off!

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

I am glad you are home! I missed you!!! Love you babe!