Friday, March 13, 2009

New Untitled Song!

If I were to walk away from You
If I were to turn my back on You again
Jesus would you love my heart and tell me I'm Your friend

By Your grace, You've restored me to my rightful place
By Your side, from Your love I will not run and hide
and its Your blood that sets the sinners free

Your grace pours out flowing life eternally
it is Your blood that sets the sinners free
and it's plain to see, that God Your love is
always here for me

And Lord we praise and lift Your name on High

On my knees to give myself to you
Here I am Lord take my heart again
Jesus You are my Rock on You I choose to stand

King of Kings and Lord of Lords
And Lord we praise and lift Your name on High
Maker of all the Universe
And to You O Lord Your name be glorified

Use these hands to work for You
Lord let us bring glory to your name
Touch their hearts
let them never be the same

Healer of broken hearts and pain
Healer of the blind, deaf and the lame
And the truth is Lord Your love remains the same


I have actually put this to music and I think it sounds AWESOME! I am going to run this by Chris as soon as we meet again, who knows he may like it so much he may want to use this on Sunday's! I think it would be very catchy!

No comments: