Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jam Session???

Last night Chris and I met at the church to play a little guitar together (ok normal size guitars but for a little while). Anyways I asked him to show me about half of the songs that we regularly play at church. We spent about an hour and a half just playing guitar and hanging out. I did learn that Chris is a huge country fan or at least he used to be. Man I didn't see that coming. I would have guessed Michael Bolton fan or Yanni....nah just kidding Chris. I seriously would've pegged you more of a rocker though. Anyways thanks for taking the time to teach me some stuff Chris. I know how busy you are so it means a lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like anything from Country to punk. But not the whiny Emo "punk" usually.

Diana Smith said...

I am glad you and Chris are practicing together! I know how much you have been looking forward to it!